Crest – Religion Simulator gets wild with major Exploration Update
The indirect god game Crest brings you hippos, islands, terraforming and much more in it’s latest Early Access update
July 31st, 2017 – Gotland, Sweden – Today Swedish developer Eat Create Sleep released the new Exploration Update for their religion simulator Crest. The update has been in the works for over half a year and brings countless improvements and changes.
Crest is a religion simulator where your only way of communication with your followers is through commandments. How these commandments are interpreted and remembered is not set in stone. What you write and what experiences they have with the environment is the basis for their religion. Crest is currently in Early Access and is set to release Q4 2017.
Today’s release of the exploration update includes:
- Islands: Your followers have learnt to set sail, which grants new possibilities to explore the world further. They are now also able to go fishing in order to get more food.
- Ecology: The whole system has been improved and imbalances caused by the player’s actions will now have more drastic consequences.
- Animals: To create a more vibrant world we increased the variety of the animals bringing you hyenas, hippos, seagulls and more.
- Landscape: We added some more flavour to the island. For instance beaches, cliffs and even height differences.
- Terraforming: You can now tell your followers to change their surroundings.
The whole changelog can be found here.
Crest is available via Early Access for PC, Mac & Linux on Steam, Humble Store, itch.io, and Green Man Gaming for 10,99€.
For further infos and news visit the official website (http://eatcreatesleep.net/) and follow the studio on Facebook & Twitter.
# # #
About Eat Create Sleep
Eat Create Sleep is an indie game studio situated in the medieval town of Visby, Sweden on the beaitiful island of Gotland. Our focus is on innovative gameplay experiences with a lot of heart and meaningful themes. We ask tough questions with our games and let the player explore the answers.